The bible says, “Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he’s old, he will not depart from it.” We are raising up a generation of young people to have a God encounter. Our primary goal is to bring our young people into the presence of God. We have to lead them into a passionate love relationship with Jesus. What a privilege that lies before us. “Lord Jesus----let them run after You!” As we work with our young people, and we see the hand of God move in our midst, our desire is to see the following accomplished:
1. That each one might have a personal relationship with Jesus.
2. That the children be released in the Holy Spirit’s power.
3. That they may become children of destiny.
4. That we impart vision, power, and commitment.
5. That we train them to be “mighty warriors” in God’s Army.
6. That we equip them to minister.
7. That we impart to them their spiritual inheritance.
8. That we teach them the Word of God.
9. That we teach, encourage, and equip our children, through prayer, as they develop a deepening relationship in Christ to become more effective prayer warriors.